Saturday 19 May 2012

First show back for Pete!

Pete  has now got the all clear from the Physio to start jumping again, I have been itching to get back out with him but his welfare always comes first, so I have given him extra rest time and built him back up slowly.

Last week I took Pete to a group lesson to do a bit of low key jumping to see how he felt, he was full of himself and really enjoying himself and showed absolutely no sign of his injury, so I was pleased.

So on Wednesday I had booked the day off work to take Pete to the midweek show at Southview.  I just jumped the Newcomers as one class is quite enough after his enforced break.

I was very pleased that he jumped round well considering his break, he just unfortunately had 2 fences down just carelessly, probably because he is a little ring rusty and we are both out of practice!!

I really enjoyed myself and am so happy for us both to be back out doing what we enjoy!

This is the pro picture I bought, I love this picture as Pete looks so happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment